Satin Moisture Cream
The Satin Moisture Cream is a hair moisturizer that can be used daily. It contains several different oils to help lock and seal the moisture inside the hair. The Satin Moisture Cream will keep your hair from being dry and will give you that extra boost of moisture that you need during the week.
- Olive oil-helps to grow hair, make it fuller, and make it thicker. Repairs damaged hair, helps prevent dandruff and dry, flaky scalp
- Argan oil-helps with hair growth, damaged hair, itchy scalp, and softens hair
- Shea oil- moisturizes and nourishes the hair
- Avocado oil-stimulates circulation of blood flow, helping the hair to grow faster
- Canola oil- can penetrate the hair follicles to help moisturize the hair and seal moisture in
- Castor oil- leaves hair smooth and shiny
- Grapeseed oil- helps hair look shinier without feeling greasy
- Jojoba oil- unclogs pores and allows hair follicles to grow faster
- Vitamin E oil- repairs damaged hair and promotes hair growth
Can also be used as a curl cream for natural hair.
Adds moisture without having to shampoo abs deep condition the hair
Prevents split ends, allowing you to see more length
Start with dime-size amount. Rub hands together and apply to hair. Add more as necessary. Can be used on wet or dry hair. Be sure to apply to the ends.
Distilled water, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Canola Oil, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Benzylalcohol.
Unfortunately, this has been the my least favorite product thus far. Every time I use it and after my hair is wavy. It’s like I used water on my hair . I have short hair so wavy is a problem.
This product does a good job of restoring life to my hair, especially the ends. And it’s not heavy or sticky. I also love the shampoo, and am patiently waiting for the conditioner to become available. It was out of stock when I ordered. Good products for relaxed hair!
I really love this moisturizing cream. Shipping was fast. I will order again in the future.
I’m using the Satin Moisture Cream but my hair do not feel moisturized like I thought it would.