Toi Primo Flat Iron
The Toi Primo 1" flat iron is a professional grade flat iron with titanium, floating plates that go up to 480 degrees F. It also allows you to straighten the thickest, coarsest, and most difficult hair with only one pass. It is excellent for use when doing keratin treatments and silk presses. Primo also features rapid heat up in seconds and auto shut off after one hour.
- Goes up to 480 degrees F
- Titanium plates- titanium holds heat evenly, meaning you don't have to go over the hair more than one time due to the plates losing heat as they go down the hair shaft.
- Has programmable automatic cut off-Can be programmed to cut off anywhere from 1-2 hours. Auto cutoff can also be disabled
- Used in professional salons
- Designed by professional hairstylist L. Jones
- Straightens any texture hair in one pass
Favorite flat Iron. Leaves hair shiny and straight. No after smell left on hair after use.
I Love this iron! I’m buying another one!
I have had Toya’s flat irons since she began selling them and I love them. My hair gets straight with one pass and I love that I can set the temperature and it heats up in a few minutes. These are by far the best flat irons I’ve ever had. Pair it with Toya’s Silky Serum and the body and shine is unmatched! You can’t go wrong purchasing them.
This flat iron is the best I have ever used and I have tried many! From the most high-end brands to the regular ones. None of them compare to the Toi. I love how the Toi is curved and can reach the roots of your hair with ease. Just one pass and you have silky, smooth, straight results or waves and curls. The temperature setting is digital and that's a huge plus. No guesswork into how much heat you are adding to your hair. I have fine hair but was able to achieve wonderful, bouncy results with a low setting around 350 degrees. A good quality purchase! Thank you!
It heats up super fast and straightens with one pass