Baby Body Butter Moisturizing Lotion
The Baby Body Butter is an extremely moisturizing and hydrating lotion. It is thick and highly absorbing, and is especially excellent for babies with dry skin that always seems to crave moisture.
The Baby Body Butter lotion is not, however, limited to only babies and toddlers. It can be used by anyone who wants more moisturized skin.
The ingredient superstars included in the Baby Body Butter are:
- Mango butter- treats dry skin, including dry patches and flakiness, moisturizes, soothing on skin.
- Cocoa butter- deeply nourishing and moisturizing to dry skin (great for skin that is prone to eczema), heals dry and cracked skin, and is easily absorbed and remains in the skin for hours.
- Shea butter- nourishes dry skin, moisturizes dry skin, and softens the skin.
- Oatmeal- reduces itching, calms eczema, heals psoriasis, moisturizes dry skin, soothes irritated skin.
- Sunflower seed oil- improves the skins moisture retention which is great for dry and sensitive skin, contains vitamins A,C,D, & E which aid in treating acne.
- Neem seed oil- helps with eczema, psoriasis, and dry skin. Also treats acne.
- Sweet orange peel oil- increases absorption of vitamin C, helping with increasing moisture in the hair.
- Lavender flower oil- aids in relaxation (great for after bath time), treats acne
- White willow bark- great skin exfoliant, giving skin a healthier look and smoother, softer feel.
- Rose water- helps tone the skin, keeps skin ph balanced, treats eczema, gets rid of acne.
- Glycerin- hydrates skin by attracting moisture, thus fighting dry skin
- Aloe- moisturizes dry skin, heals eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
Together, these ingredients blended together create the perfect moisturizing lotion for dry skin and sensitive skin.
Directions: apply Baby Body Butter generously, particularly after baths, paying special attention to areas that are prone to skin dryness.